The love knot necklace is a beautiful and timeless piece of jewelry. Traditionally meant to represent never-ending love, the necklace is appropriate for lovers, mothers, daughters and friends. Both infinity and bow styles are available. Either option will complement any wardrobe choice.
The Infinity love knot necklace features multiple loops and circles intertwined with each other to represent the never-ending circle of love. It comes in three different designs.
Layered Circle Design
This simple and clean design is comprised of multiple, interlocking circles.
- sterling silver and platinum. Both are on an 18" chain in their respective metals. The sterling silver necklace sells for $65 and the platinum necklace sells for $975. Blue Nile offers free two-day shipping with overnight shipping rates for $4. They have a 30-day return policy.
- JC Penney offers a circle infinity knot necklace in 14k yellow gold with a diamond cut effect that makes the circles really sparkle. The necklace is on an 18" chain and sells for under $325. They have free standard shipping on orders over $49. JC Penney has a 60-day return policy on jewelry.
Rounded, Three Dimensional Design
This knot necklace resembles a round ball of woven circles.
- eight variations in 14k yellow gold. Knot sizes range from small to extra-large and can be purchased with or without a diamond in the center. The small knot without a diamond retails for $775 and the extra-large knot with a diamond retails for $3,500. All sizes are on an 18" chain, though other sizes may be available. They offer free delivery within the U.S. and have a 30-day money back guarantee.
- Ross-Simons has an extensive selection of this type of love knot necklace 14k yellow and white gold and sterling silver. They have a few styles with small diamonds encrusted throughout the loops and some with no diamonds. The gold knots with diamonds range from $3,150 to $6,500 and the ones without diamonds range from around $275 to $800. The sterling silver knot is sold with earrings for $98. You can choose an 18" or 16" chain. Ross-Simon offers free standard shipping. They have a 30-day money back guarantee, though you must call first and receive a return confirmation number.
Elongated Loop Style
This style features a long loop slipped through itself for a lavaliere look.
Kranich's has a great selection of the elongated loop style in 14k white and yellow gold, 10k yellow gold, and sterling silver. All metal types feature a single diamond nestled in the loop of the knot. Diamond shapes available are the round and the princess cut. Diamond weights vary from 1/4 carat total weight to 3/4 carat total weight with the weight determining the price. Some styles have small diamonds encrusting the outside of the loop. Prices range from $115 to around $7,550. Miliary discounts are available. Free shipping is offered on all items over $100. They have a 30-day return policy.
- Zales has an elongated loop style of love knot necklace with 1/10 carat total weight of diamonds accenting the loop on an 18" chain. The necklace sells for around $110. Zales has free, 3-day shipping on orders over $49. They have a 60-day return policy and returns can be done via mail or in-store.
This style of a love knot features a dainty, looped bow attached to a chain.
Sterling Forever has a bow design love knot in sterling silver on a 16" chain with a 2" extender tab. The necklace retails for under $50. They have a 60-day, money back guarantee policy. Standard shipping on all orders is $3.
Macy's offers a bow style love knot necklace in sterling silver and 14k yellow gold (pictured). The sterling silver one comes on a 16" chain with a 2" extender tab. It sells for $25. The slimmer but larger one in 14k yellow gold comes on a 16.5" chain and retails for just under $200. Purchases over $99 ship for free; shipping starts at $9.95 for smaller orders. Both items can be returned to any Macy's store or returned via mail. There is no deadline on returns.
Etsy has this bow design necklace to be given to bridesmaids by the bride for helping her 'tie the knot'. It is available in several sterling silver or gold-filled styles. Some necklaces even include the thank-you card for bridesmaids. The necklaces start at $15 and prices are based on the size of the bow and if a gemstone is included. A nice feature is that many of the necklaces can be ordered in different lengths.
Stylish and Beautiful Design
Love knot necklaces are very stylish and are a heart-felt give for any woman. While they make a touching and thoughtful gift, women shouldn't hesitate to buy their own. Think of them as the right-hand-diamond ring for the neck.