Halloween rhinestone jewelry can be just the thing to add a touch of glamor to a Halloween outfit. There are many different types and styles of rhinestone jewelry available for this bewitching holiday.
Halloween is a great time to dress up. Whether you are wearing a Halloween costume or fancy dress outfit or simply marking the occasion by adding a little Halloween touch to an everyday dress, then there are plenty of opportunities for adding some jewelry as a finishing touch. Rhinestone jewelry can be a great type of jewelry to wear at Halloween. Many types of rhinestone jewelry have a Gothic look which can complement many Halloween costumes or outfits. Rhinestone jewelry can also be formed into Halloween themed designs, such as the shapes of witches, cats or ghosts, and these are perfect for Halloween wear.
Types of Halloween Rhinestone Jewelry
There are many different types of rhinestone jewelry that are suitable for Halloween wear. These include:
- Tiaras - Halloween rhinestone jewelry can include tiaras and other head wear. Many Halloween outfits, such as princesses or other costumes, look great finished off with some sparkling head wear. If you are looking to add some Halloween glamor to an outfit then look for blacks and purples. This is ideal for vampire or Gothic outfits.
- Necklaces - Rhinestone necklaces and pendants are an important part of Halloween jewelry. Not only do they look great with a variety of costumes and outfits, Halloween themed necklaces can add Halloween appeal to even the most formal of outfits. A cute casual outfit, for instance, teamed with a Halloween themed pendant can make a fun statement.
- Rings - No Halloween outfit can be complete without a rhinestone ring or two. Even popular costumes for men, such as pirate costumes, require a sparkling ring. Look for bright red rhinestones as a complement to Halloween outfits or for vibrant blue rhinestones that look like sapphires for a pirate's treasure chest.
- Bracelets - Bangles and bracelets help to balance an outfit. They are particularly important for outfits that include a tiara or other stunning headdress. Rhinestone bracelets will catch the light and be an important focal point.
Rhinestone Halloween Costume Jewelry
Fun rhinestone Halloween costume jewelry includes items such as:
- Rhinestone pins with ghosts, skeletons, witches, pumpkins, siders, or the word "Boo!"
- Rhinestone bib necklaces and long earrings - perfect for a glamorous costumes
- Chokers, drop necklaces, or layered necklaces - if you're dressing up as Marilyn Monroe, a rhinestone choker is a must!
- Rhinestone belts -- great for punk or rock glam costumes
- Simple, sparkling rhinestone sets -- great for elegant or saucy bride costumes
- Bold bangles with rhinestones -- rev up an 80s look with neon bangles with rhinestones
Buying Halloween Jewelry
Halloween rhinestone jewelry can be purchased from many places. It can be found in jewelry and fashion retailers as well as online stores. Halloween jewelry can also be purchased from costume shops or fancy dress stores. Stores that sell or rent costumes often offer rhinestone jewelry as an accessory and this can be a good way to make sure that both the costume and the jewelry are complementary. Online stores selling Halloween rhinestone jewelry include:
- Amazon - This large online retailer is a great source for jewelry. They offer rhinestone jewelry in many styles. It is also possible to read the reviews and feedback of other customers and this is a useful way to get added insight before making a purchase.
- eBay - If you are looking for a wide range of Halloween jewelry options then eBay might be just the place. There are many different jewelry lines including Halloween necklaces and bracelets.
There are also many online stores that specialize in Halloween accessories. These can be a great place to find interesting Halloween jewelry.
Tips for Buying Halloween Jewelry
Here are some tips for buying Halloween jewelry:
- Look for end of season discounts. Halloween jewelry won't date or become old fashioned, therefore buying jewelry when stores are looking to clear stock at the end of the holiday could be a great way to save money.
- Keep a look out for secondhand jewelry. This is a good opportunity to find unusual or unique pieces.
- Check out online stores that specialize in handmade items, such as Etsy as these often have a wide range of Halloween lines in the run up to the end of October.
Halloween rhinestone jewelry is a great way to finish an outfit and with so many options to pick from there is bound to be the perfect item for everyone.