With its luminous and captivating glow, moonstone is a special gemstone that adds beauty to any type of jewelry. When it's faceted, or cut by a jeweler, it offers a surprisingly classy alternative to traditional semi-precious gems like amethyst or topaz. There are many different types and styles of faceted moonstone jewelry available, and these baubles are easy to find if you know where to look.
Finding Different Types of Faceted Moonstone Jewelry
Faceted Moonstone Rings
Moonstone makes an exceptional focal point for a ring, and there are many beautiful options on the market.
- Faceted Moonstone Stackable Ring - This chunky moonstone ring from Amazon.com is a great statement piece. It features an oval faceted moonstone bezel-set on a sterling silver band. It comes in sizes 6 through 9 and retails for $20.
- Rainbow Moonstone and Antiqued Sterling Ring - A large rainbow moonstone commands attention in this sterling silver ring from Nature's Jewelry. Featuring a dot pattern around a split band, this ring harkens to a vintage era. This ring comes in sizes 6 through 10 and retails for about $70.
Bracelets Featuring Faceted Moonstones
Moonstone also looks lovely on the wrist, and its neutral color goes with almost any outfit. There are many gorgeous, faceted moonstone bracelets available.
- Faceted Rainbow Moonstone Bracelet - With faceted, pear-shaped moonstones in a gun-metal tone, sterling silver setting, this bracelet from Amazon.com is a piece you'll treasure. It has a delicate lobster clasp and retails for around $45.
- Michael Aram "Enchanted Forest" Moonstone Cuff Bracelet - This cuff bracelet features a graduating branch with a moonstone and diamond accent on the end. A signature piece, the bracelet is created from black rhodium-plated sterling silver. It's seven-inches long and retails for about $475.
Faceted Moonstone Pendants
A pendant with a faceted moonstone makes a versatile, timeless jewelry statement. There are a lot of beautiful designs, including the following.
- Natural Moonstone Sterling Silver Solitaire Pendant - Featuring a solitaire faceted moonstone set in sterling silver, this beautiful pendant from Amazon.com is a great statement piece. It features an oval moonstone. This gorgeous design retails for about $15.
- Cabachon Rainbow Moonstone Pendant - This lovely necklace features a marquis shape moonstone set in a sterling silver teardrop accent with dots. The pendant is 50 X 16 mm. The pendant comes with a coordinating .925 sterling silver chain. The necklace retails for just under $100.
Earrings With Faceted Moonstones
Faceted moonstone earrings add a touch of sparkle to any outfit, and they come in a range of different styles. Consider one of these lovely options.
Rainbow Moonstone Bead Drop Earrings - These gold-plated sterling silver teardrop earrings from Amazon.com are a special choice. Featuring two oval shaped, bezel set moonstones, they are sure to become your new special occasion favorites. These earrings retail for around $30.
- Gili Facet Moonstone Teardrop Earrings - Featuring beautiful faceted, teardrop moonstones set in sterling silver and gold vermeil, these earrings from Gilt.com are simple and elegant. At 1 1/4 inches in length, they are also the perfect size to wear with almost anything. They retail for $145.
- Faceted Moonstone Earrings - These gorgeous earrings from Sundance boast two faceted moonstones on each piece, one circular and one teardrop. Set in sterling silver, the pair retails for about $385.
Brooches With Faceted Moonstones
A moonstone brooch offers the perfect way to fasten a scarf or add a touch of sparkle to a jacket or coat. Although these pieces can be more challenging to find, you'll encounter both new and antique options:
- Faceted Garnet and Moonstone Brooch - This exceptional garnet and moonstone brooch from Elina Mira makes an instant style statement. An oval, faceted moonstone graces the center, and 22 round garnets orbit around it. This sterling silver beauty is about 1 3/8 inches in diameter and retails for just around $40.
- Antique moonstone brooches - Companies the specialize in antique jewelry, such as Lang Antiques and Ruby Lane, have a constantly changing selection of moonstone brooches. You'll find styles crafted from gold, sterling silver, and base metals, many of which feature elaborate motifs from years gone by. Price vary depending on the materials, design, condition, and age of each piece.
Gorgeous With Everything
Whether you choose a simple pendant or a pair of luxurious diamond and moonstone earrings, you'll love the way this neutral-toned stone matches everything in your wardrobe. Moonstone looks gorgeous with a variety of different metals and in many different styles, so there's sure to be a special piece that is perfect for you.